Skip to content
Automation Provides Flexibility, Rapid Response and Reduced Risk
- Automated security and compliance monitoring enables rapid adaptation to ever-changing regulatory requirements.
- Automation of security maximizes security resources and minimizes impact from the severe lack of cybersecurity talent.
- Automatic remediation provides protection from risk and non-compliance.
Improve Your Ability to Respond to Customers
- Higher data fidelity enables you to meet the demands for rapid response and adapt to the dynamic nature of the security landscape.
- Continuous monitoring immediately identifies anything out of compliance and automated remediation ensures that compliance is maintained.
- Advanced filtering reduces the “noise” by eliminating non-security related alerts enabling faster response and efficiency.
Simplify and Enforce Compliance
- Automated security and compliance monitoring continuously scans your workloads.
- Automated remediation ensures a continuous state of compliance for all workloads.
- Supports virtually all compliance protocols; PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, NIST, JSIG.
- Robust compliance reporting for auditors and risk governance / management.
Reduce Costs for Higher Reduce Costs by Sending Only Critical Information to the SIEM Margins
- SIEM costs are always increasing. Reducing the amount of data going into the SIEM by up to 80% dramatically reduces costs without fidelity degradation.
- Ensures protection from costly compliance lapses with automated, continuous security compliance and remediation.
- Automation minimizes the need for highly skilled and expensive security experts.