Atomic Archive : download
|../||Feb 21 2019 19:45:42||4kb|
|2.4/||Jan 28 2009 12:36:16||20kb|
|2.6/||Aug 31 2009 13:50:30||20kb|
|3.2/||Apr 10 2014 16:59:44||4kb|
Configuration for the Atomic Archive
- [atomic] - Stable free access rpm channel
- [atomic-testing] - near production quality packages currently in QA
- [atomic-bleeding]- untested, non-production packages with frequently zero testing, and/or known unresolvable compatibility issues.
- [asl-2.0] - Stable subscription-required rpm channel for Atomic Secured Linux (ASL)
- [asl-2.0-testing] - Subscription required, near production quality ASL packages currently in QA
- [asl-2.0-bleeding]- Subscription required, untested, non-production ASL packages with frequently zero testing, and/or known unresolvable compatibility issues.
- [source]- Source RPM pacakges.
Configuration & Installation
To enable access to both the atomic yum repository use the following automated installer:
wget -q -O - http://www.atomicorp.com/installers/atomic | sh
Yum Atomic Archives
The Atomic archives are available through the yum package manager for Fedora, RHEL and CentOS. Note: Not all mirrors will maintain all channels listed above.
Copyright © 2005-2010 Atomicorp, Inc.