This release is mainly about adding in the release field to package update checking. The release field is the -<number> following the version field. Previous releases only looked at the version field when determining an update.
- - Updates will now track the release field as part of the version and in the -v output
- - Update to open port tracking system
- - Bugfix #XXX, ASL Web, Fixes scrollbar in connections window; removes presence check for stateful rule in firewall rules
- - Bugfix #XXX, disable --noflush on the running.fw settings
- - Feature request #853, return error if DAZUKO use is detected, and ASL kernel / modules are not present
- - Feature Request #857: Extend --permissions-check to all ASL config files and session dirs
yum upgrade asl asl-web asl-waf-module