This is a minor update to the firewall subsystem. There is an additional override added to SSH checks, and a new vulnerability test to detect environments with non-functional POSIX acl support.
Our last release (Polar Bear) was dedicated to John William Young, who played the character Tinker in the 1989 Patrick Swayze hit "Roadhouse". He had a polar bear fall on him.Changelog
- Update, firewall, Updates to invalid packet tracking
- Update, firewall, add UID and GID tracking on outbound MTA connections
- Feature Request #1117, ssh_check, allow root / password authentication override for ADMIN_USERS
- Feature Request #1118, general_check, add vulnerability check for POSIX ACL supportTo Update
1) Read the release notes:https://www.atomicorp.com/wiki/index.ph ... ease_Notes
2) /var/asl/bin/aum -u
3) (Optional) Do not have a polar bear fall on you.